Monday 25 April 2011

Welcome All


Welcome!  Let me introduce myself.  I am the Boyne Valley Community Discovery Centre.  I am nestled in bushland in the tiny rural township of Ubobo in Central Queensland. 


Established on 3.21ha recreation reserve, I'm an accommodation centre with in-house accommodation for 36 individuals in dormitory style accommodation in historic Alston House - a lovely old Queenslander with five rooms which can be shut off or opened to meet your individual needs.   Or...


...if you are self-contained there is plenty of parklands where you can put up a tent, park your motorhome or caravan and simply enjoy my peaceful surrounds. 


 Maybe you'd like to avail yourself of my clean, modern, ablutions facilities.  If you ask my managers this can be easily arranged. 

        

      My covered outdoor eating area constructed of rugged bush timber has an adequately equipped kitchen, gas barbeques tables and chairs.  There is also a wood barbeque in the grounds beside a bon fire area which is able to be used weather conditions permitting.

If it's a meet and greet area you are looking for to sit and chat with fellow travellers or address your group then I have wooden tables scattered around the grounds, a large shade-covered deck and of course the covered eating area too. 



If you would like to read more about me visit my web site.
If you would like to contact me email my bookings site.
 



1 comment:

  1. enjoyed having a look around your facility - looks great

    ReplyDelete