Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Bitumen Road Frontage

My front entrance with ablutions block in the background


Hello again.  I'm overjoyed with the arrival last week of a Regional Council roadworks team to give me a bitumen road frontage.  Once they are gone - NO MORE DUST!  In addition, I hear the BVCDC management committee has been able to organise to have my car park sealed while the gang is here - an added bonus.

Hawke Street, Ubobo 4680

My grounds are also benefiting from a top dressing of loam removed for the roadworks but there's some work ahead of my volunteers. 

Looking across the oval to the Police Reserve - a nature strip which is  part of the complex
Even though the Boyne Valley is pulling on its winter coat...

Boyne Valley Views

I always enjoy my view across the town...

Ubobo, Boyne Valley, Queensland

And the beauty of my gardens.

Garden Beauty

Come and see for yourself contact bookings@bvcdc.boynevalley.org.au

My shade covered deck, eating area  and the disability ramp leading into the accommodation block in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment